Nearly every aspect of healthcare, including medical offices, hospitals, physiotherapy clinics, and labs, requires wearing medical attire. White work pants, lab coats, and scrub tops in Whitework colors and designs are among the medical workwear options. Whether you’re a doctor, nurse, or therapist, Praxisdienst has professional attire for men and women at reasonable prices from renowned manufacturers like HIZA, Bierbaum-Proenen, Abeba, and Anvil.
Medical clothing offers protection from bodily fluids and toxins, especially while treating illnesses in hospitals and other medical institutions. The different work dangers for medical professionals, including physicians, nurses, and medical personnel, include sharp injuries, latex allergy, laser pumps, blood-borne diseases, toxic chemicals, and others. People must wear medical gear to shield them from these risks in order to prevent injury or negative health impacts from illnesses. At hospitals and medical institutions, protective clothes such as drapes, surgical gowns, scrubs, protective facemasks, boots, eye protection, aprons, and caps are used.
Growth of medical clothing market
- According to Data Bridge Market Research, the medical clothing market was estimated to be worth USD 94.29 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow to USD 173.24 billion by 2029, showing a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2029.
- The market for medical apparel is dominated by the disposable segment by usage segment. Worldwide, medical items including face masks, scrubs, study coats, helmets, and shoe coverings are widely utilised.
- There are now more patients globally as a result of the rising frequency of chronic illnesses. On the other side, patients in hospitals run the danger of getting infections that are acquired there (HAI). The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that at any one time, at least one HAI incident is reported in 10% of hospitals in developing countries and around 7% of hospitals in wealthy countries.
- As a result, improving hospital infrastructure and guaranteeing top-notch hygiene have received more attention. Hence, there is a rise in the market’s demand for medical apparel.
- Increasing cases of deadly viruses like COVID-19, SARS, avian influenza, swine flu, and others have made people more aware of the need to take the necessary steps to limit the spread of viruses. The most preferable method for infection prevention is physical barrier since such organisms frequently adapt and switch hosts. This fact is encouraging the growth of the medical apparel sector. Also, the employment of highly protective medical gear is required by expanding research and development projects involving the study of lethal viruses, which is fueling the market’s growth.
- Additionally, the growth of the market is impacted by an increase in the prevalence of hospital-associated infections. The market for medical apparel is also expanding as a result of the rising demand for it, unique product development technologies, and the presence of several local and international competitors. The expansion of the global medical clothing market is also fueled by an increase in hospitals and other healthcare service facilities, improved access to healthcare facilities worldwide, and rising healthcare spending.
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a good effect on the medical garment industry’s earnings because of the large spike in hospital admissions that resulted from the disease.
- To prevent cross-contamination, the whole healthcare sector adopted a variety of medical apparel products, including gloves and gowns for front-line staff and patients.
- With an increase in instances, the industry saw a large influx of new competitors to meet the soaring need for protective medical apparel. To ensure an adequate supply, the government also removed limitations on the transportation and supply chain for several types of protective medical apparel.
For more information about medical clothing market
Why choose us
A pioneer in cutting-edge formative research is Data Bridge Market Research. We take satisfaction in providing data and analysis to both new and current customers that are appropriate for their objectives. The report may be altered to incorporate refurbished market and product base analysis, clinical trial outcomes data, literature research, and pricing trend analysis of target brands’ prices in new countries (ask for a list of countries). Technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies may be used to assess market analysis of target rivals. In the structure and data type you choose, we may include as many rivals as you need.
Leave a Reply